We're BACK! Socially Distanced Small Group Walking Tours!
Our first steps on the road to a comeback…
- In line with government advice on group numbers the tours will initially be limited to FIVE people per tour + one guide
- As your guide I will wear a mask and would encourage walk participants to do so as well
- In the noisier areas of town I will have a small amplifier – if audibility becomes an issue then you will still be able to keep your safe distance
- As advice changes, so too will the number of tickets to the tour
- Group numbers will never exceed 10 people to guarantee an intimate & genuinely interactive experience
- Minimum group size 3 people – in the unlikely event that the tour has to be postponed it will be done with 24 hours notice and either a re-schedule or a full refund will be offered
• Online booking ONLY – NO handling of cash
For those not yet ready to private tours are ALWAYS available and I will continue to operate a full & lively programme of virtual tours, gigs & quizzes for at least the rest of 2020. Click here for the current tours available
PRIVATE TOURS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE - DROP ME A LINE TO ENQUIRE
Here are the details of the season…
Sunday 12th July & 23rd August 2020 11am
The Kinks – A Walking Tour
We are the Fortis Green Preservation Society!
How three Muswell Hillbilly Boys (and a would-be Stone who passed over the river from down Richmond way) became Well Respected Men.
A guided tour in search of The Kinks in their glory days.
Sunday 19th July 2020 11am
Musical Covent Garden
From the Opera House to the theatre where Bob Marley became a legend; via the oldest recording studio in Britain (1898) to the hotel where Bob Dylan held court in ’65; from Rule Britannia to On the Street Where You Live – this London Music Tour covers the musical waterfront from Arne to Zappa.
Sunday 26th July 2020 11am
Pink Floyd In 1960s London
Discover the origins of one of history's biggest bands - Pink Floyd.
A walking tour for fans AND newbies.
Architecture students Roger Waters, Nick Mason & Richard Wright met at Regent Street Polytechnic in 1963. They founded R&B combo Sigma 6 (later the Screaming Abdabs and then The Tea Set) and were joined in '64 by charismatic painter & songwriter Syd Barrett.
Five decades on, Floyd records still sell, new Sydologists join the cult every year and the debate rages on: Waters or Gilmour: which side are you on?
Sunday 2nd, 16th & 30th August 2020 11am
The Beatles In London 1961 - 1965 In search of The Fab Four in 1960s London
Sunday 9th August 2020 11am
The Beatles & Rolling Stones In 1960s London
The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? Who's best?
The biggest names in Rock’n’Roll. Made right here in London.Rivals? Enemies? Friends or foes?
Our walk visits their places, unravels the myths, looks at the music and asks, once and for all… who’s BEST? Beatles or Stones?
KEEP IN TOUCH…